Friday, November 19, 2010

And It's FRIDAY!

SO, It's Friday, the end of the week, the beginning of the weekend, and that means tomorrow it's GAMECOCK football!  I'm super excited about our performance last week and hope that they can continue to play well tomorrow.  Also, being able to say that we are the SEC East Champs is pretty cool! The whole time I attended USC we went to several bowl games, but never a SEC Championship game, so this is really exciting.  I have so friends that are going to Atlanta for the game and already have their hotel booked, tickets, etc and I must say that I am super jealous.  I would love love love to go cheet on the gamecocks in atlanta, but I would even know where to begin to find a ticket, so....I guess cheering them on from home and watching it on tv will have to do!

Well, last night was the Open House for all the local shops downtown.  Let me just start by saying there were so many people, and even Santa Clause, Ms Clause, and 2 elves were able to drop by.  We had alot of good fun at the Haven.  Everyone looked really nice and we had lots of great finger foods, a chocolate fountain (yum!) and even a cranapple/vodka cocktail!  We gave out lots of our new menus for the Haven as well as flyers with great holiday gift/spa packages.  We plan on having the drawing today so those that are lucky enough to win, will be getting a phone call soon! I'll try to post some pictures of last nights events, once I can figure out exactly how to put up pictures on here!!

SO, I'm super excited to say that in just a little bit, I'll be getting a chemical peel and facial from Harmony! I haven't had one in about a year and I am so excited.  Her facials are wonderful and hopefullly we can get rid of some of the flaky skin.  But, that's all that I have to write about right now.  Maybe throughout the weekend I'll have something a little more exciting to post about so hopefully everyone enjoys their Friday!
Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment